- Use your own discretion before taking any decisions based on the information on this site.
- Exercise in an area with enough free space around you. Dress in comfortable clothing so that you can move freely.
- If you feel dizzy, light headed, faint or if you experience any other discomforts, stop exercising immediately. Rest and consult a medical doctor as appropriate.
- Practice within your limits. Listen to your body. Never force or strain.
- Before you begin your workout, stretch to warm up and allow time to cool down afterwards. Neglecting the warm up and cool down might result in personal injury.
- Practice on a empty stomach. This means, no heavy meals for two hours before workout. Keep yourself hydrated before, during and after your yoga practice.
- Karin Maria Yoga does not recommend that you attempt any of these exercises without suitable experience and supervision.
- Consult a medical practitioner before attempting any exercise and particularly yoga. This is especially important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This site may not be tailored to match your physical and mental health.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Karin Maria Yoga nor any third parties can provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.